Looking for something a little different this 4th of July? The Georgia Aquarium is hosting Red, White & Brew in the Georgia Aquarium’s Ocean Ballroom on July 4th from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. with unlimited beer sampling, live music from The Geeks, a full BBQ dinner buffet, and more. At the end of the night, attendees will head up to the top of the Parking Deck for the city’s best view of the Centennial Olympic Park’s firework show.
The event raises money for the Georgia Aquarium’s Sponsored Education Admissions program, teacher development and summer camps. Some of the local beer highlights include Eventide Brewery, BlueTarp Brewing Company, and Max Lager’s.
Tickets are on sale now for $55, or just $45 for members. Price of admission includes:
- Red White & Brew souvenir tasting glass
- Unlimited sampling of a huge variety of local and national brews
- Classic 4th of July BBQ and dessert provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Live music from The Geeks
- City’s best view of the Centennial Olympic Park firework show
- Photo booth and Caricature drawings by Team Artboy
- *Discounted parking is available the day of the event for $5 for first 400 cars. Or take Uber and part of your fare is donated back to Georgia Aquarium! First time riders get $20 off!
- No one under 21 permitted at this event. (For families with children, we encourage you to participate in Red White & View)
- No pets
- No backpacks
- No designated driver tickets (taxis will be on hand)
- No outside food or beverages
For more information, click here.
Photo Credit: Georgia Aquarium